Followers

My Blog List

  • Dream come true........... - “We call upon Omani women everywhere, in the villages and the cities, in both urban and Bedu communities, in the hills and mountains, to roll up their sleeve...
    13 years ago

Sunday, November 14, 2010

After I went to Oman, I kind of fell in love with the Middle East,"My outlook on the world has dramatically changed,"The relationships that I made there really mean a lot. The Omanis are very, very open and very hospitable. They put your needs before their own. They're the nicest people I've ever met."
Richard Gima A Lanai student who spent a semester in Oman on a U.S. government scholarship is encouraging Hawaii high school students to apply for the second round of the YES Abroad program for study in countries with significant Muslim populations.
http://ping.fm/vf3jb

No comments:

Post a Comment